Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community '' Toyzoo'' doing business as Toyzoo,We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Regulations and Norms
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
- Sensitive personal data or information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by the Company, consisting of:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to the Company for providing service; and Any of the information received under above personal information categories by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
- The third-party service providers with whom the Company may share personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. The Company provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners. These settings can be found on the Platforms.
- If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from all the Company’s lists and newsletters, the User can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, the User can contact the Company at email@example.com. The Company reserves the right to limit membership based on availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
Feedback Or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact Grievance Officer at: